@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Saturday, May 17, 2014

~Truth ~



I listen for Truth
For truth speaks softly
It is not boastful nor proud

Truth whispers low
Solemn quiet
It wraps around
Like Smoke
Subtle and free

Truth
Knows no
Boundaries
No limits

Truth
Speaks
From within
Not without
It floats
In the spaces
Of dreams
It is not angry or vengeful

Truth simply is
It cannot
Be hidden
Nor disguised

Truth
Shines
Like iridescent
Dew
It rests
Within
Your heart
Of hearts

Truth
Unchanged
Living
The promise
As it was so
It shall
Be


Crys The Tears
Dreamwalker ~Lakota
Copywright 2000

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Angelica said...

Lovely, this is so close to a poem I wrote back in 2013 when I found out I was lied about by a person I cared deeply for, almost like a child of my own. It was devestating, and seeing this poem here, how truth is whispered, and all of it, reminded me of that poem. All the while, I wrote in my poem, the lies are loud. I must share this!

Wednesday, 29 July, 2015  
Blogger Mother Sharon Damnable said...


I love this poem too, it has really helped over the years.

It is hard to be lied about and still "not deal in lies" but the truth does escape, and rests in the hearts of the kind, time takes care of much.

Thanks for visiting, and for commenting here, welcome back, anytime ! :>)

Saturday, 01 August, 2015  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home