@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Monday, December 08, 2008

Aries ~ Aries Rising



Yeah well, I don't remember asking to be born, but I've been lumbered with this Aries Aries rising thing, which means I am a catalyst I change people, I don’t mean to it just happens. One minute I’m having a normal conversation in the pub next thing I know some Joe has turned into Jack the Giant Killer and is freaking out in the corner.

When I was younger I would attract every psychopath within a 30-mile radius, I spent my teens and early twenties wondering why all the blokes I met were mad and bad, then they turned into pussycats purring at my touch. Growling at anybody else who tried to get through their barriers.

Once I learned to say “No thank you, you can’t buy me a drink because you’re probably a psychopath!”

Life did get a bit easier. You may think I’m this or that but imagine how it is for me to be inside this! It’s difficult, I tippety toe around people daring them to be constant, not wanting to be the one that breaks their hearts, not wanting to be a leader, not wanting to be the one that everyone looks at when I walk into a room.

I didn’t deal the cards I’m just playing the hand I was given, I play well, I may beat you or I may fold, does it really matter?

I never meant to change you, I loved the way you were.


Today I have been listening to my “Aries” CDWagner ~


The Ride of the Valkyries

Vivaldi ~ Spring, From the Four seasons

Schumann ~ Traumerel (Dreaming)

Verdi ~ La Donna e Mobile

Delibes ~ Pizzicato from Sylvia

Strauss ~Radetzky March Opus 228

Orff ~ Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi,

From Carmina Burana

Holst ~ Mars, the bringer of War, From The Planets Suite

It helped.

5 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

I relate with Mars in the first house, two degrees from Aquarius rising. The altruistic ability to heal keeps attracting practice. Stability isn't represented anywhere, but as a starting point, Aries feel they are, better than most of us.

Monday, 08 December, 2008  
Blogger Sharon Amber Damnable said...

hi brad4d

thanks for your comment, not sure I feel I am better than anybody to be honest.

I think Leos are more likely to suffer from those feelings

Tuesday, 09 December, 2008  
Blogger brad4d said...

I was afraid the comma might not work, Aries feel stability and can project it. .and I almost wrote "almost as well as Leo" My retro grade Mercury makes it hard for me to be understood.
You have the right to feel better than even yourself, everyday.
Please don't suffer feelings, they are gifts of insight.

Tuesday, 09 December, 2008  
Blogger Sharon Amber Damnable said...

thanks brad4d

never at my best in the morning !

Tuesday, 09 December, 2008  
Blogger C.J.Duffy said...

Well, I for one, as an Arian, am not better than anyone. Hell, I'm not even as good as me.

Monday, 12 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home