@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

St Boniface School Tooting ~ more lies!

Latest message from St Boniface School Tooting:

Dear Ms Gifford
Thank you for your email. I am waiting for the gardening company to confirm dates with me. I will let you know as soon as I have details.
Thank you

Siobhan Kerins

Despite the fact that i have told Madam Kerins that it's Mrs Gifford, why do people do that?
Passive aggressive ? or just pig ignorant?

Apparently it is beyond Siobhan and her staff to clear a bit of fence, the hidey holes extend past two very elderly families homes, my home and the homes of young people sharing who are out at work all dayI, have told her what has happened to me, I have explained that it would be ten minutes work to clear the other side of my 82 year old neighbours fence, then at least one worry would be cleared and one person would be, if not safe, at least safer.

Why tell me last week that the work would be done within a week and now apparently when they are good and ready!

This is after taking years and years to grow a mess that is a nuisance to everyone, staff walk by the gardens without giving it a second glance, anyone would think they would take some responsibility for the security of the school and it's reputation amongst neighbours. Would perhaps care about people being crept on.

It is incomprehensible to me that it is still standing at all, when I worked with children we gave very serious thought to their safety at all times, gave serious consideration to concerns and if anything like this had occurred then we would simply have cut down the offending area.

The fact that Siobhan Kerins obviously does not believe me is irrelevant too, the fact is that what I am saying is entirely possible, and in this day and age for a primary school to enable dens and hidey hole and have such lax security that dirty old men can get into the area during the day and much more dangerous people at night should spur the school's staff into some kind of action.

But NO, it's me who has turned into the villain of the piece, because I want peace of mind back, because I want my neighbours to be safe and because I can't stand the children to be spied on, followed or groomed by pedophiles.

It would only be ten minutes work to clear Eileen's fence, I have cleared all this side and am very tempted to go in as the criminals do and just pull down the rats nest that makes me cry every time I look at it, but no doubt ms kerins would call the police on me before I could finish, it's only a very small part of the rat run so cunningly grown by St Boniface school, but it would help me to feel better.

So here we are nearly six weeks later, I have explained and explained, how can I heal from what happened to me when I know it may still happen not only to me but to others as well.

Siobhan Kerins is complacent because the school has not been robbed! Well it has, it has been robbed of innocence and self respect, yet nothing changes, I wake up in hell every day, look out of my window not knowing what to expect, I sleep behind more locks and bolts and padlocks than I ever felt the need for before, but I am still not safe, because anyone can get through into the school and then into our homes and gardens.

Friends tell me I should move, but who would want a house in the middle of a rats nest grown by staff at St Boniface School with the complicity of the head teacher ? How could I put some one else in this position? Because Ms Kerins isn't listening to me, she has tried to dismiss me time after time, I have tried and tried to make her realize how serious this situation is, how it is her responsibility and that she should have been considering the security of the school and it's impact on neighbours for all these years, instead of listening to her staff telling her the rat run grows from neighbours houses.

Like I don't have much better things to do with my life, this could have been sorted a month ago, and would have been if there was a head teacher worth a salt at St Boniface school, but no it's nasty Ms Gifford moaning again, making a silly fuss over nothing! I cannot begin to heal until the rat run is gone, so I have no choice but to make sure that it is.

I just thanks the gods that my children never attended such an unsavoury place and that I never had to deal with such a disgraceful head teacher, who runs rats nests and then pretends they don't exist.

Think very carefully before having any dealings whatsoever with this school, if the head teacher is complicit in running a rat run for criminals and pretending it doesn't exsist what else is this woman capable of?

Certainly not a bit of weeding it seems.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Amber Damnable said...

as I keep getting comments from anonymous people claiming to be parents at St Bonniface, I can only urge you to take a good look at the school, look at the entrance from Totterdown street, and the area behind the bins where the fence is so broken that anyone from the doss house there can just step over into the school.

Secure school? No I really don't think so, you can accuse me of being a nosey neighbour all you want but until you look at your own back yard you simply do not have the right to criticize anyone.

Still at least the dirty old men aren't able to gain access to my property any more !

Pics of the third world conditions at the rear of the school to follow.........

Sunday, 23 May, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home