@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Monday, June 30, 2008

St Boniface School ~ Still a rats nest ~

Another day goes by and still the Rat run thrives through the grounds of St Boniface School Tooting, I have seen and heard men at my back door, feel sure they have been in the house, have informed the school, the police, my local councillors and what have they done?

Nothing at all, the head teacher Siobhan Kerins is just about the poorest excuse of a person I have ever had the misfortune to come across not only has she allowed this rat run to be grown on her watch but now she is pretending it doesn’t exist!

I am still being prowled; it is difficult to see out because of the overgrowth from the trees and bushes (brambles and nettles).

My blog entries keep disappearing from the search engines but hey ho! Let’s not get suspicious and think the school are spending more time and energy on trying to stop me from speaking out than on actually clearing the rat run, hidey holes and dens.

Still the wonder of the Internet means I can speak out and will until the school sorts itself out.

So once again a warning, do not have anything to do with this school if you can possibly avoid it, the head teacher and staff are highly suspect and the number of paedophiles creepers and generally nasty people that the school apparently encourages onto it’s grounds makes the whole area unsafe for adults let alone children.

Steer Well Clear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home