@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Black Laughing Buddha among the Painted Ladies

The Painted Ladies welcome him
His face reflects pure joy,
No judgement here, no sentence given
He brings the innocence of a boy.

He gently moves amongst them
Charmed and charming both
A lady gave an amethyst gem
To sweetly pledge her oath.

Kindness and beauty I do see
Calm and gentle Ladies these
Delightful colours, Blessed Be
As they bowed at his knee.

The Black Buddha laughs again
And told the tales of
How his path began
And he regained the love.

Patiently he told his truth
Of hope and joy and fun
The Ladies of the mis-spent youth
They loved him every one


Each Lady listened well
And truth moved on,
Their tales too they tell
Of innocence now gone.


And Buddha laughed on
Did not condem or preach
Because love is not gone
With kindness he did teach,

So when he smiles at thee
Ladies smile right back
Hope he brings and we see
Truth we do not lack.

I sit among the Painted Ladies
Buddha laughs on still
The flowers gently unfold
Kindness is an act of will.

We painted Ladies welcome him
His face reflects pure joy
No judgement here, no sentence given
He brings the innocence of a boy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, yes! my garden again Echineria "Painted Ladies" and a laughing Buddha and I attain nirvana :>)

Incidentally I have at least 50 bees in my garden at all times thanks to the Borage and the Lavender _ I will post.

Thanks to Granny Ann and Cocaine Jesus, yes what and ar**! but I kinda like it

one because if I am being attacked it means I am doing something right, even though it seems I am doing nothing at all and

secondly (Two cliches chuckle!) because when the bigots are troubling me they are leaving all the others alone :>)

I know I have been absent, I have had some catching up IRL to do and now I've done it MaMa D returns, yet again.

Thanks for hanging with me :>)

Blessed Be

Sharona

Wednesday, 25 July, 2007  
Blogger Saltimbanco said...

And what of he who helped create the space?

Thursday, 26 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun saltimbanco?

Digging, riddling and dumping, I didnt think we would ever get to the end of it!

Did you see my roses in the prvious post? they have been splendid this year.

Will have to invest in a bottle of Pimms and invite you over :>)

Shagone

Thursday, 26 July, 2007  
Blogger Granny said...

Dropping in to say hi. I do like the Buddha.

Monday, 30 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home