@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Friday, December 01, 2006

World Aids Day

Today is World Aids Day and again I am devastated by the memory of the loss of a best beloved friend.

DeeDee you are sadly missed, I try and remember your example, your spirit, your joy of life but it’s hard when you’re not here, life was always fun with you.

Sometimes you feel so close to me, and I know you are still taking care of the children I can almost hear you “Big up yerself Rude boy!” “It’s all good” as you help children cross the veil.

Now my sons are grown they still remember all the fun we had, the laughter, remember when we decided to get off our heads on sugar! All that chocolate, then dancing the night away.

I think of you often, missing your beautiful spirit, knowing you were always too good for this life, yet still wishing we could share a smile, just once more.

Bless your life Dee, bless your wonderful, brave spirit.

Thanks for being a true friend to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

It's very rare to find a true friend. You will take the memory of the joy you shared for the rest of your life, and if you write it down, your children or family will cherish your experiences with her also when you are gone.

Zoe xx

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Ahh you are so right Zoe it is rare to find a true friend and a blessing.

We all miss Dee so much his joyful spirit still shines in our lives.

:>)

We are doing a RV workshop this week end, it should be interesting, I'll let you know how we get on.

Thanks for your comment.

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger Zoe said...

I'm so sorry, I said "she". My apologies.
Oh great...I'd love to do an RV workshop, my own experiences with it lately have been quite strange and yet wonderful. Please tell me all about it!

Zoexx

Sunday, 03 December, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Don't worry about it Zoe, Dee would just crack up laughing :>)

I'll let ya know !

Sunday, 03 December, 2006  
Blogger Zoe said...

Lol!! He sounds like he was alot of fun! I had a girlfriend at school named Dee and just assumed.

I'm about to do a post that you may be interested in about fear. I remember you saying to me once "Nothing to fear but fear itself"

By the way, Have you written any books?
I found a novel by a Sharon Rose in a nexus magazine and wondered if it was your book!
Zoe xx

Monday, 04 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home