@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Angels of Anarchy



Earlier this year I stumbled into The Angel of Anarchy by Eileen Agar in the Tate Modern, It is an awe inspiring Surrealist sculpture that Eileen created as a response to the Spanish Civil War.


Eileen Agar and her contemporaries were intrigued by the art of finding and since I began to study the Angel of Anarchy I have been finding things, strange and beautiful things. I decided to use some of my findings to create and Angel of Anarchy and look what I found not one but many Angels!



I took some photos I think it may take me a while to discover all of the Angels, I think these may be the Arch Angels of Anarchy, aren’t they gorgeous?





http://www.tate.org.uk/servlet/ViewWork?workid=460&tabview=image

2 Comments:

Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

AND WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE YOU WEARING THEM??

Wednesday, 06 December, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

....well fly by anytime CJ

As soon as my plague sore heals over ;>)

Friday, 08 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home