@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Monday, October 30, 2006

~ Remember ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amazing Grace, how sweet the Earth
That bore a witch like me!
I once was burned, now I survive,
Was hung and now I sing.
~
T'was grace that drew down the moon
And grace that raised the seas,
The magick in the people's will
Will set out Mother free.
~
We face the East and breathe the winds
That move across this earth,
From gentle breeze to hurricane
Our breath will bring forth the change.
~
Turn towards the South and feel the fire
That burns in you and me.
The spirit's flame will rise again
And burn eternally.
~
We greet the West, our souls awash
In tide of primal birth.
Our tears and blood, our pain and love
Will cleanse and heal the earth.
~
Reach into the North and know your roots
Down deep ancestral caves.
We find the wisdom of the Crone,
Of circles we are made.
~
Amazing Earth, enduring life,
From death into rebirth.
T'is earth I am and earth I love
And earth I'll always be.
~
Amazing Grace, how sweet the
Earth That bore Witches like we.
We once were burned, now we survive,
Were hung and now we sing.
~
Goddess bless, so mote it be,
Our magick spirals on
Merry meet and merry part
And merry meet again.
~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~
http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/amazinggrace.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home