@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Elephant Talk

Talk, it’s only talk
Arguments, agreements, advice, answers,
Articulate announcements
It’s only talk
Talk, it’s only talk
Babble, burble, banter, bicker bicker bicker
Brouhaha, boulderdash, ballyhoo
It’s only talk Back talk
Talk talk talk, it’s only talk
Comments, cliches, commentary, controversy
Chatter, chit-chat, chit-chat, chit-chat,
Conversation, contradiction, criticism
It’s only talk Cheap talk
Talk, talk, it’s only talk
Debates, discussions
These are words with a d this time
Dialogue, dualogue, diatribe,
Dissention, declamation
Double talk, double talk
Talk, talk, it’s all talk
Too much talk Small talk
Talk that trash
Expressions, editorials, expugnations, exclamations, enfadulations
It’s all talk
Elephant talk, elephant talk, elephant talk.

King Crimson

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/k/king-crimson/78581.html

6 Comments:

Blogger Worried said...

Hmmm. Interesting post. unusual but cogent.

Off subject: thank you for pointing Daniel our way. He popped by for a visit so I just had to reciprocate and visit him. (Granny and I love visitors and meeting new people). I backtracked on his blog and like what I read. He's a good man, Charlie Brown.

Monday, 09 October, 2006  
Blogger Granny said...

Worried American beat me to it.

Hope you're doing well these days. WE haven't talked in a while.

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Just me letting off steam! ~ somebody trying to murder the english language in another place :>)

I'm so glad you and Daniel have met up Worried, I thought you'd enjoy each others blogs :>)

I know Granny, I have been busy but will e mail you in the next couple of days.

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

PS love and best wishes to you both, sometimes I just don't know what I'd do without you both.

~I'm so glad you're there~

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Anonymous lovepoet said...

Elephant talk?

Check this:
Kosik the Elephant

Thursday, 12 October, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hi Lovepoet,

I love it when Elephants do that deep rumble.........

Monday, 16 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home