@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Saturday, July 15, 2006

~ TODAY ~



Today I will delete from my diary two days: yesterday and tomorrow.
Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I
can do today.
Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.
Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely, as no one can
assure me that I will see tomorrow's sunrise.
Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by, my
only alternative is to succeed.
Today I will invest my most valuable resource: my time, in the most
transcendental work: my life.
Today I will spend each minute passionately to make of today a different
and unique day in my life.
Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way trusting I will
succeed.
Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer the world with a smile,
with the positive attitude of expecting always the best.
Today I will make of every ordinary task a sublime expression.
Today I will have my feet on the ground understanding reality and the
stars' gaze to invent my future.
Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and
my presence in the hearts of others.
Today I invite you to begin a new season where we can dream that
everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it, with joy and dignity.
Words by Anonymous

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Noble aspiration, my friend. I wonder how many days of my lifetime I've wasted waiting for things to get better.

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Blogger Granny said...

I'm linking this to a friend of mine (or maybe two)

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Anonymous Autumn said...

Hi,
I'm one of the people granny sent by to met you. I am reading your backpost and enjoying your site. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hi Granny and Autumn,

Has been very warm here and will get warmer! Hopefully though that will mean a WONDERFUL Thunder storm.

I'll look forward to getting to know you too Autumn :>)

Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home