@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Thursday, March 30, 2006

MY cocoon tightens,


MY cocoon tightens, colors tease,
I ’m feeling for the air;
A dim capacity for wings
Degrades the dress I wear.

A power of butterfly must be
The aptitude to fly,
Meadows of majesty concedes
And easy sweeps of sky.

So I must baffle at the hint
And cipher at the sign,
And make much blunder, if at last
I take the clew divine.

Emily Dickenson

Pic by Meilin Wong

Special thanks to Copperwitch


4 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

What wonderful words :-)

Hi Mother - been 'away' for a bit, but now I'm back! :-))

cq

Friday, 31 March, 2006  
Blogger Davo said...

within a cocoon, even cells change shape.

Saturday, 01 April, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Crazie Queen, Welcome back :>)

I've missed you

~BIG HUGS~

...and you Davo ;>)

Sunday, 02 April, 2006  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Love the words, love the photo ;)

Monday, 03 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home