@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Friday, March 03, 2006

* Message From America *

"..Yo- dudes- look- the American people are waking up.
Please do not hate our nation, because of our government- they do not represent us. If we had a parliamentary system, this government would be out on it's ear, tomorrow. There are millions of US citizens who are working, everyday, to fix this situation- just give us a bit more time.

We're still a VERY young country, But we're learning, everyday. Lend us your faith, and we will lend you our solidarity.
To my fellow Americans- it's time to drive the nails home- give no quarter... Pursue, fight, and persevere."

A Cheering message from http://www.ericblumrich.com/

Thank goodness!

I found this on http://isamericaburning.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Thanks. I feel so sad sometimes. Our government has earned the hatred. I haven't but it spills over.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Aaaw (((Granny))) Hugs!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Worried said...

MD, do you know GOM (Grumpy Old Man)? If not, I'll give you his link. I love him!! But he IS salty. Heh! Heh!. I "met" him when he tipped me off on another blog, so I zipped over to his blog. Started on his bio first, the chronicles of his strongwilled youth, and was hooked before I ever read a line of his posts. Then I went wa-a-a-ay back in his archives and worked my way forward. He is a character and makes strong points. Liberally salted. Let me know....

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Oh yes please, another interesting link, thanks :>)

Saturday, 04 March, 2006  
Blogger DA said...

(((MD)))

Saturday, 04 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home