@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Rob's Amazing Poem Generator

Mother Damnable at yourselves Cry on
to talk about it once again,
On the green emeralds do you
want to
Fly on to the importance of today, has been here.
Tracer lighting up and cry on my own virtual pet!
Links to decry the big drums,
and will be a wild strawberry of a
final breath.
Do show.
The truth gently ebb and they would tell which red
dot is Sick .and follow each thought through many of
Solomon 2:
Thursday, February 11,
December 25 January 01 January 29
February 12 html posted by Mother Damnable so fly on my bills.
I think it tapered out a bit towards the end, interesting none the less. Generated from Rob's Amazing Poem Generator here: http://cmdrtaco.net/poemgen.cgi

4 Comments:

Blogger Davo said...

Garn.. cybertechnocrats. Once upon a time human beings slaved for months to come up with some sort of semblance of a poem.

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  
Blogger Jessie Speer said...

The generator actually did a pretty cool job! Some of my favorite lines are "Fly on to the importance of today", "Links to decry the big drums", and "a wild strawberry of a
final breath." You're right, the end does kinda fall apart, but the final line-- "Damnable so fly on my bills"-- may have some convoluted yet still meaningful anti- capitalism statment?

Maybe that's a stretch. I just love interpreting these things as though a real person wrote them.

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  
Blogger DA said...

Yours at least makes sense MD. Here's mine:

Cafe DA @posted by Dimitri Alexander at the author from his mother,
We ask Lindsay, Tina and mind. of cookies
and piercings and
live sex life.View my best
restaurants named “
Cy drew more turbulent. I
have fears that
is.picked, and are reprehensible and
a study found.

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hiya Davo!

Jessie I agree some of the lies worked and I think I'll be using the Rob's Amazing poem Generator again ~Thank you.

I quite like yours Dimitri it's surreal.

Sunday, 19 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home