@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Saturday, February 25, 2006

~ River Bend ~

"... I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend..."

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

"Tensions...
Things are not good in Baghdad.There was an explosion this morning in a mosque in Samarra, a largely Sunni town. While the mosque is sacred to both Sunnis and Shia, it is considered one of the most important Shia visiting places in Iraq. Samarra is considered a sacred city by many Muslims and historians because it was made the capital of the Abassid Empire, after Baghdad, by the Abassid Caliph Al-Mu’tasim....."

4 Comments:

Blogger DA said...

Hi MD, I guess you were guided by Granny as well. I visited River Bend today too. I hope they find peace soon over there. My hart goes out to my Iraqi brothers and sisters..

Saturday, 25 February, 2006  
Blogger Tololy said...

I think what is happening in Iraq is terrible, and I strongly hope the Iraqi people, regardless of orientations, find their peace. There have been many moves from within the Iraqi society to condemn and to try to stop the massive killings, and I pray they succeed.

Saturday, 25 February, 2006  
Blogger Granny said...

I was so sad when I read her accounting.

I don't know if you picked it up from isamericaburning or found it somewhere else but thank's for putting it on here.

Saturday, 25 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

D, You ARE an Angel :>)

Tololy I pray with you.

I was led by the wonderful Wombats Waffles.

http://wombatswaffles.blogspot.com/

I have a link to Riverbend I think she is so brave.

Let's send lots of best wishes Granny.

Sunday, 26 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home