@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Egg Head

I am in a black rage; it’s a normal every day today.

The government is allowing sex offenders to work in schools, though the Education Secretary did get egg on her head.




Gordon Brown is looking smug and complacent, and slightly insane.






The Government are making mad laws, trying to watch and monitor our every move and so what? If they watch and listen and hear everything we say and do. Know each journey, every conversation. What will they discover?

I look around me at the world and I see good people constantly pushed around by a system that pays lip service to civilised behaviour yet declares war on another country for illegal and immoral reasons. I don’t understand how everything is so desperately wrong. Governments just mess up peoples lives more. There are so many things wrong at the moment I don’t even know where to begin.

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he said he felt ashamed to live in a country where people could be so complacent that they would just let all the wrong things carry on. It almost seems like people don’t care, yet everyone I talk to is unhappy about the situation we find ourselves in. Mother Nature is fuming and is sending Whales up the Thames to tell us about ourselves.

Perhaps it’s time to admit that this really isn’t working, Capitalism is destroying the planet and ruining the health of us all, Democracy as it stands is a joke, it’s been two thousand years now and capitalism must always have it’s sacrifice, well it can’t have the planet it can’t! We need somewhere for our children and their children to live, and the fairy folk and everyone else. I know I’m not the only person that feels like this, just because the system is entrenched doesn’t mean it can’t be changed.

I am in a black rage; it’s a normal every day today.

9 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I'm not sure if black rage describes my feelings over here. Depression, maybe?

And yet I keep plugging away.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

the egg head is pretty funny!

Karma you know. it'll take care of more people and things then we ever could.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Davo said...

Am not sure that 'black' rage will solve much..though in the words of the inestimable poet Dylan Thomas "Rage, Rage, against the dying of the light.."

Am not sure what the true groundswell is in Australia, but there is also much dissatisfaction with the clodheads that call themselves politicians.

I can only put in my 2.2 cents worth (Includes GST)(VAT, in your neck of the woods.. heh)

The most important bit, methinks, is to not give up hope.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I agree. Govts will do what they're told to do, unfortunately not by those who elect them...I have no idea of the solution

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Ahh Granny, I must admit I'm not always full on raging, it's undercover most of the time :>)

Hiya Kristi, thanks for your comments.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Davo, I think my anger is because nothing will solve anything!

I wish I didn't feel like this, I wish life was very different but it isn't,I just want to change things that are not acceptable instead of just going round in circles all the time.

Yep hope, I know I should have it but what to hope for? Freedom? Justice? Peace? Maybe I'll just hope for hope because everything else seems too tightly stitched up at the moment.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Granny said...

There is a groundswell here too, believe it or not. I'm just not all sure it will help.

They are all so entrenched.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Davo said...

Hope is eternal. Freedom is eternal... despite the shackles.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

I haven't got eternity Davo and neither have you.

I have no hope and I have no freedom.

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home