@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cry


I have seen peace. I have seen pain,
Resting on the shoulders of your name.
Do you see the truth through all their lies?
Do you see the world through troubled eyes?
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
I have seen birth. I have seen death.
Lived to see a lover's final breath.
Do you see my guilt? Should I feel fright?
Is the fire of hesitation burning bright?
And if you want to talk about it once again,
On you I depend. I'll cry on your shoulder.
You're a friend.
You and I have lived through many things.
I'll hold on to your heart.
I wouldn't cry for anything,
But don't go tearing your life apart.
I have seen fear. I have seen faith.
Seen the look of anger on your face.
And if you want to talk about what will be,
Come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
Lyrics James Blunt
Picture Mother Damnable

8 Comments:

Blogger DA said...

Wonderful..That radiating star in the middle, would that be Teh Witch of London?

Tuesday, 14 February, 2006  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Is that gorgeous creature our own Mother D??

:-)

cq

Tuesday, 14 February, 2006  
Blogger Indigo said...

Hello, Michele sent me. How beautiful.

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

I'm sure there's many more than just one witch in London but yep that's the damnable one!

Craziequeen, thank you, not as gorgeous as you!

Indigo thank you :>)

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Anonymous Paul said...

You look great Mother D ! :)

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Gorgeous hair!!! I Love it!
hope your VD rituals went well if you have any.

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the song... never seen a lovers final breath..
but sen my mothers final breath... does that count?


Gave this song to my lover.... he never replied... xxx

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hiya A

I love this song too.....hugs....

Ah well maybe your lover wasn't ready to read the song yet.

Thanks for your comment:>)

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home