@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Aye! Aye! For The Damnables!


I feel quite sad about the Christian situation, to be honest, I was brought up Christian and that people with such good intent can go so far astray is a shame. I do think there are Christians who are clued up and have found their own path but they are in the minority. Most churches seem to be about money and earthly power.

I am very eclectic in my spirituality; I have studied many traditions and live in a non-Christian environment, which suits me quite well. I think of Jesus, Buddha and Mohamed as big brothers and wise men but I do not necessarily trust the words written, by man, concerning them.

I find it impossible to think of one God, without a Goddess and I think their are many Gods and Goddesses. I think their stories have been given to us as lessons because we are all divine and have God or Goddess within us.

Although there are different realms or dimensions there is only One World, which is being destroyed. The distinctions between the realms are being eroded and many messages of warning are being sent. The all Seeing Eye is open and people are stating their case.


Many children are being born very psychically aware, older people are sharing and showing their gifts. People are gathering in many tribes, we are joining together and speaking our piece. Cyber space has enabled much greater communication and psychic awareness between peoples, just this week I heard of two books written by Pagan women who are saying the same as I am.

It is, in a way a wonderful time to be alive, an end time. A time when our words and lives can count. A time when a Damnable can have her words read and she doesn’t have to live as a Virago hiding in the shadows and showing people their worst fears, or as a Guest House keeper throwing sticks at public prosecutors, turning her body to stone ‘lest she forget, or a Tavern keeper keeping hope alive through mirth and laughter, waiting for her Best Beloved to return for her.


Aye! Aye! For the Damnables!

Wherever You May Be!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Aye! Aye! For The Damnables! and a damn good post ;)
also love the images
Mother Damnable, YOU rock!

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

lets start a new disorganised faith. one that has no rule books.

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger Matt said...

Wonderful Post, I agree I think is people become to centered into one idea or religious belief then they are not getting the whole picture, only one perspective. We need to open ourselves up to new ideas. :)

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger Granny said...

Yes. Sadly, my church and others like it are losing ground to the fundamentalists who obviously never read a word of any of the great teachers.

Pity. We do much more good than harm.

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Aye! Aye!

Thanks Lorraine, You Rock!

Anarchical? Cocaine Jesus, chuckling!

Agreed Matt, keep open minds and make our own minds up :>)

Granny * Hugs *, thanks goodness for you and your church.

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Dear Mother D,
I have a new blog, it's to help people who sometimes get French (or English) comments and wish they understood it and could reply themselves to it. I can do that, just for fun, I feel like having fun. Check it out (you can check it through my profile, because I AM so HTML un-savvy ;)

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home