@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Teh Blogfather

Teh Blog Father
Free Blog Promotion


The other day in Cyber Space I met a very interesting person, who very kindly took me home to meet Teh Family.

His Pic is Above:

Wasn’t that lovely? I have been spending time getting to know Teh Family, and learning their traditions. Which has been lovely.

One of the traditions of the family is to share, so today I’d like to share the wonderful blog of Teh Blogfather where you too can meet Teh family.

Thanks Blogfather

2 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

Glad you met Teh Blogfather, Mother.

He's a mighty fine chap to know....

His alter ego Eric is nice too - but we haven't heard from him in a while now :-(Dawn [retarded rugrat] and I are keeping a lonely vigil on his blog - http://hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian.blogspot.com/)

cq

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Mother Damnable said...

Hiya Craziequeen,

It's lovely to have you visit here, thank you :>)

Please give my best regards to Eric and if you want some company on your vigil just let me know.

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home