@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Sunday, January 08, 2006

~ Remember ~ The Sabbath

As I flew through cyber space this morning I read an article on Dante’s Inferno, I had already been trying to avoid the Christian brigade who is, as ever on autosuggestion 666, well that’s what my total visitors for this month so far added up to yesterday. So I knew what to expect. I managed to steer clear of the Fundamentalists and the scripture quoters got short shift from me, quote from a book that was manipulated in translation by several people most notably James 1 of England. PAH I think not!

It never ceases to amaze me how naive Christians are, do what you’re told! Fear God! Be good in this life and accept your fate and you’ll be rewarded in heaven! Yeah right biggest con of all time! If someone told us they were going to buy our home from us, we must be good and patient and we would be paid after we died, in heaven would we credit their jape? Would we give them possession of our house?

Yet people seem quite happy to hand over their souls to an institution designed by the Romans to oppress citizens. The Roman church was then used by rulers to oppress the citizens of countries through out the world. People forget how important it is to be happy in the here and now and settle instead for a mythical place to aim for after they are dead!

Then the argument came again, did Jesus really exist? Pedants trawled over alleged evidence, more schism and bombast! If Jesus lived I send him my best wishes and sincere condolences for the wickedness that is carried out in his name, I am not a Christian I refuse to accept that my “sins” contributed towards the suffering and crucifixion of a fellow man. I take full responsibility for my own actions.

Life is short and I believe we have a duty to live it to the full, in the here and now.
By getting and spending we have laid waste to our powers, many people live only in the mundane of life, never loving a rainbow or watching a sprinkle of fairy dust and knowing which fairy kindly sent their gift! I could tell you secrets, watch your face glow with truth. Share a thought from eternity.

Hell! Give me hell! What has this planet become? A cruel and wicked place where children are not safe even in their own homes. I hear the elephants calling to me, their deepest rumbles shake my floor, they’re doing it you know they’re fighting back, Elephants in Africa who’s mothers were stolen from them are attacking people, never before have such wonderful creatures attacked, mob handed villages of men!

Innocents are suffering left, right and centre, we are all unhappy and our anger turns on each other, who the hell do we need to talk to stop this? To create a world that is kind, loving, nurturing? Or do we accept that it’s all too late? Nothing can change, no one cares and what does it matter anyway because we’ll all be dead soon.

See, gentle reader that’s the catch, there is nothing else only our one battered and hurt world, which ever dimension we dwell in here it’s still here. One World is all we’ve ever had, we might not live in the mundane for a while but every now and then we get pulled back to again perform our duties in the fray of life, we are all old souls we need to all remember, remember, remember.

We are here now to try again, to help in a task that was perhaps started by Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, we have to share, to shine our lights, to open the door and let a stream of cosmic consciousness that has been knocking so patiently for so many years blaze through into reality. Let go of thought, you don’t need permission; you don’t need to warn the dark that you are coming, just be, and live your life.

I don’t think the doors will now be closed again, so be brave, peep through, someone will help you, share all they can with you, let go of all your conditioning and try and remember, if you remember pain and suffering, send it back into the ether, try your best to remember the life, remember what you once were and can be again.

A true soul.

11 Comments:

Blogger George Breed said...

Yes, Mother D. I hear your heart of hope and hurt. The universe is larger than the human world and will come through. Blessings on your heart and blessings on us all.

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Anonymous sufigrrrrll said...

A wonderful 'rant' ;-)

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Blogger Davo said...

Blessed be, Mother D.

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 08 06

Hello Mother Damnable: Thx for visiting my blog today. This is such a harsh post, but you are being honest,and that is rare. I do agree that the Roman church was oppressive, but the early Christian Armenian and Coptic churches weren't like that. They were communalists and were victims of oppression. You are right that some of the concepts in Christianity seem a bit far fetched. I suppose that is what faith is about. I will come back and visit again, it is rare to find such honesty:) Have a nice day:)

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

You know, I heard that the whole number 666 is a mistranslation anyway...it is supposed to be 616...not that it would matter...Hey, who needs facts when your "faith" can keep you warm :-)

Love the rant!

Monday, 09 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Thanks you for your kind words.

Sufigrrrll, thanks for stopping by again. I love your work and I hope you enjoyed your M and M's

Mahndisa, welcome :>) I'm sorry my post came over as harsh, compared to the words spoken against witches by the christian church I feel I was being extemely mild.

We are not sure how many alleged witches were murdered by the christians, possibly 500,000 these are the people that court records can be found for, so does not include the people murdered by the ducking stool or by mob violence sanctioned by the christian church.

The witchcraft act in the UK was only repealed in 1951

Thank you for your kind words, it was so refreshing to read your blog yesterday, such open, honest debate is a pleasure to find :>)

Wendy, like Taliesin "I will believe when it is apparent" The thing with "faith" is someone always has to say what you're supposed to be believing in!

I didn't mean to rant :>)

I suppose with blogging someone has to do the monologue!

Monday, 09 January, 2006  
Blogger dawniy said...

oooh dear mother D my wild strawberry :) Dawniy here and yes you've guessed it I am a born again christian :) Jesus is my very best friend, times he's been there in the dark and lonely nights, times he's helped me when I've been at the very depths of despair. The bible and all it's versions are only mans perverted record, God is who you believe he is , who you want him to be, we know Jesus was Gods son, whoever God is...... God and Jesus left us with free will, with Eve's first bite and the temptation of the snake we were given free will; free will to pervert Gods hopes for our planet, free will to judge before looking at ourselves, free will to pervert anything good and free will to persecute witches and all other manner of people. Man / woman (though I think us women are far less guilty) have free will to interpret, twist and abominate any good will and hopes of God. The bible says who Jesus is but not who God is. - My God is quiet, supportive, frustrated with his sidetracked and abominized spawn, he/she cries tears when his humans make wrong choices and ruin a life, a planet that could be so wonderful. And there Jesus goes in between God and us misled children, he puts in good words for us and tries to build bridges, tries to help us see what could be, what hopes to be, hopes to help us mend what is done. Ill doings with the bible, perversions of Gods will are man made , not God made, it's like a load of fish all shitting in a beautiful but overcrowded tank.

Love and palma violets,
Dawniy xxxx

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 10 06

Hello again: I had no idea that so many witches were killed. I recall reading something about a Wiccan priestess who had a vision about a fire sweeping all of the world and the fire was Christianity. Interesting how that all played out. Keep it real and have a great week:)

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Dawniy, how wise and beautiful you are, thank you so much for adding your lovely comment.

That is how Jesus feels to me too, Bless your heart for sharing.

Mahndisa, it's quite shocking isn't it? I hope you have a great week as well :>)

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger dawniy said...

bless your heart too for rading it :) if only more of the world would even consider what the meaning of things means to us , instead of just wrecking the whole place and filling it with prejudice . I wish more people would just read your blog and think about things a bit.

Hugs Dawniy

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hugs back sweetheat.

I have changed the word to Fundamentalist which is probably what is should have been all along!

I am sorry to cause you dismay and thanks fou your kind comments

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home