@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Meme With A Twist ~ Copperwitch ~


This beautiful Padparadscha and yellow sapphire pendant is by Brigitte Perreault Jewellery.This sapphire is a red-orange colour. It's from Sri Lanka, well faceted and about 80 per cent brilliant. It is one of the rarest and most-prized of the coloured corundums in the world. The orange can be mixed with pink or violet to give the colour of the lotus blossom called by Sri Lankans, Padparadscha. Padparadscha sapphires tend to be cleaner to the eye than rubies. According to crystal lore, this stone improves the character of the selfish and encourages its wearer to think before they act.

shamelessly stolen from http://copperwitch.blogspot.com/

Who sent me this MeME:

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD IN MY LIFE

Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Mother
Friend
Witch

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

The Grapes Of Wrath
Labyrinth
The Trouble With Mary
Gladiator (Because I always fall asleep)

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED

Home
Dubai
Laguna Niguel
Sharjah

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH

Big Brother
East Enders
The News
The Weather

FOUR PLACES I’VE BEEN ON VACATION

Home
Amsterdam
Barcelona
Zurich

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

Copperwitch
Roc Rebel Granny
DA Café
Mother Damnable Returns

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS

Honey
Elderflower wine
Guinness Punch
Bacardi

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE

Home
OZ
Asleep
In the Dark

4 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

Of course you'd rather be here in Oz, 40dC. plus in Melbourne today.

Australia Day when we celebrate the victims of 18th Century English justice being dumped here.

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

OOh no I was talking about the land with the munchkins and the wizard :>)

If I was there I'd just imagine my feet in a cool mountain stream, a cool breeze on my face and not move :>)

Happy Australia Day!

There is no English justice! ~ don't get me started now ~

Don't know how my ancestors missed out

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger DA said...

wow, you've traveled around mother but you forgot to visit the center of the world:-) Fly over once and I'll gladly show you around!

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Anonymous Mother Damnable said...

Chuckle Dimitri, be careful what you wish for!

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear ;>)

Friday, 27 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home