@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Charmed by the Mundane?


Ever feel that every day life is crowding in? That matters of the mundane are obscuring your view of the enchantment? Life can be complicated at times. If you find mundane issues are clouding your judgement I have a tonic for you :>)

Take a multi faceted cut glass crystal wash it well. Hang it at a sunny window, take note that the crystal is blessing you with rainbows on your ceiling or walls. Use a large glass, rinse well and fill with water. Hold the glass by the crystal so that tiny intense rainbows are held within the water.

As you do this look out of the window into the world, relax and watch as the crystal continues to charge the water. When you feel ready drink the water, sip it, as you do so visualize the spirit of the rainbow in you life. Feel yourself filling up with crystal light. If you do not finish the water keep it with you and drink it through out the day.

You may find that you see things differently in all aspects of your life and the rainbows will continue to bless you with energies that will make your work in the mundane much simplified. Leave the crystal hanging in the window, remember to wash it regularly.

In these short winter days a candle will do just as well for sun light.

http://motherdamnable.blogspot.com/2005/11/charmed-by-mundane.html

9 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

I look at Nature....closely....

I find a blade of grass infinitely relaxing...or a single leaf on a tree. A bit of blossom floating in the wind or a bird seeking food........

Nature is a wonderful tonic..

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour"

William Blake

Monday, 16 January, 2006  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Isn't it wonderful to find daily fulfillment in the every day scratchings in the garden, routine and ordinary? Sometimes we forget that if we wait for momentous events to bring us joy, we may experience joy only rarely. I remember being told that a gymnist's greatest moment of glory lasts only 30 seconds at the olympics if they don't also find the joy in all the work it took to get there.

Monday, 16 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

I was in my garden today and the passion flower I planted last year is still growing even through the winter.

I went for a walk later and left an offering for the fairies in the wood land.

Thank you for your comments Turtle Guy I find great joy in the every day and I hope you do too :>)

Monday, 16 January, 2006  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I hung glass baubles from the ceiling in the passage one Christmas but never took them down. They move slighty and look like planets and I always look at them as my universe.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Aaw JT that's lovely :>)

Guess what? I still have ALL my Chrimbo decorations up!

I've stolen Christmas!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Lorraine said...

How interesting you are...I've finally met a good witch :)

Wednesday, 18 January, 2006  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Thank you Lorraine, thank you for your kind comments.

If somebody told you there were a witch and weren't nice they couldn't have been a real witch.

Good to meet you :>)

Wednesday, 18 January, 2006  
Blogger Lorraine said...

You're right I only know 'bad' witches from stories, actually I've never met a witch, so I'm honoured :)

Thursday, 19 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home