@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Friday, December 16, 2005

Witches Holiday Survival Spell

December 16th, 2005

Color of the day: Pink
Incense of the day: Almond

Are you completely swept up in the holiday hustle and bustle? Witches
can easily get caught up in the fray
. We care deeply for friends,
family, and community. In the midst of all the chaos, remember to
illuminate the dark season with candles
. Choose red for energy, green to
symbolize the renewal of life,
blue for healing, and white for the
sacred. Remember: Witches hunt and gather. Hunt for magical objects with
history and good karma as gifts.
Gather a cornucopia of seasonal spices,
flowers, fruits, and vegetables, and put them near your hearth and at
your altar.
Create a sachet filled with lavender and borage leaves.
Squeeze it on bad days to relieve tension. Rejoice in nature.
Acknowledge the winter birds by spreading seed or suet for them. Listen
for messages emitted by the trees.
Dance in the snow, and bring snow
inside. Put it in a metal bowl on your altar. Sing with spirit. Play
inspirational music.
Recognize the gifts of the harvest. Praise the
earth
. Above all else, rejoice!

By: Stephanie Rose Bird

LVX

8 Comments:

Blogger George Breed said...

Beautiful and practical advice! I love this solstice time of year.

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

Lovely, especially your changing colors.

George checked in with me today as well. What an interesting person.

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

It's lovely to meet you Warrior Geezer!

I love Solstice/Yule too! I follow the wheel of the year and feel blessed to be able to do so.

Stephanie Rose Bird's work is wonderful.

I am so pleased you enjoyed the colours :>)

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Blogger George Breed said...

Mother Damnable, I invite you please to turn your mind to A Worthy Project on my site. Thanks, George

Sunday, 18 December, 2005  
Anonymous Graffaty Mahanka said...

Well hello. I am glad that you are still a witch. Thats all i have to say. Well not quite all, give my regards to London, í will return in spring. Graffaty Mahanka.

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

:>)

London sends regards back!

We look forward to your return

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  
Blogger Tololy said...

Indeed, very practical advice. I am not a witch, but I assume you are a Wiccan, Mother Damnable? If not then excuse the association.

Very interesting posts, I love them!

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Wiccan* is a new age term, I prefer Witch, I am a pagan.

* Wiccans are bound by the term "Do what thou wilt and it harm none"

I believe "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law"

It seems a bit harsh in this day and age to be the only ones not allowed to do what we want!

However by developing an understanding of the Law of Karma one soon learns to be very nice indeed ;>)

Tololy, I'm glad you enjoy your time here and you are welcome any time my dear.

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home