@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Shout It Loud!

You claim Iraq’s liberation
All we see is occupation
Liberation? What a sham!
Now you act just like Saddam
Blair your gagging legislation
Shows your blatant desperation
When you kill, we will talk
Shout the truth until you walk
Speaking truth is never violence
This Ummah* will not be silenced
You can make the truth a crime
But it still comes out in time
Our Dua* remains the same
We refuse to live in shame
Will you send us all to prison?
Cos we just don’t hold your vision!
Shock and awe you DO allow
Who commits the terror now?

http://www.hizb.org.uk/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4516566.stm
Ummah - Community
Dua - Prayer

7 Comments:

Blogger Jacare said...

mashAllah, a very nice blog.

Saturday, 10 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

In my own quiet way, I'm shouting here as well.

Saturday, 10 December, 2005  
Blogger JahTeh said...

Have just heard about the explosians. Hope you are okay.

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Jacare, thank you so much for visiting my blog, it was an honour to be able to walk with my beautiful sisters yesterday.

(My ears have nearly recovered ;>)

Granny, I hear you!

Jahteh, as far as I know everyone is OK, I am sorry that anyone was hurt and I wish them a speedy recovery.

In the words of the ancient maps

"Here be Dragons"

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?threadID=561&&&edition=1&ttl=20051211163740

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mother damnable thank God ur ears have recovered. i am sorry my chanting nearly made ur ears
bleed!!! but what can i do, if my lungs wud have been stronger i wud have chanted louder... lol!!!! well visited ur blog and it's good to see u r letting others know abt the march and it's purpose. every little helps. hey and u ok from the explosion of the tanks?

hope to see u more around!!! tc MOTHER DAMNABLE

Monday, 12 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hey! Hey!

We both know whose ears should be bleeding from our Chant!

My windows rattled but that was all from the explosions.

I hope to see you again too :>)

TC my deario!

Monday, 12 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home