@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Monday, December 26, 2005

Russia shoppers 'poisoned' by gas

Dozens of people have been taken to hospital after an unidentified gas was released in a trading centre in the Russian city of St Petersburg.

The Russian emergency situations ministry said the incident happened in at least one of the shops belonging to the Maksidom chain.

The victims were reportedly "poisoned" after breathing in the gas.
Details about the late morning incident in Russia's second-largest city are still coming in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4560344.stm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home