@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Please may I have an ASBO?

From today's Telegraph "If the current annual increase of 250% per annum continues, by some point in about March 2016 EVERYONE in the UK will have an ASBO."

Please may I apply at my local Post Office for a form to Qualify for an ASBO?

I feel sure that the intrusive and all persuavive conditions and applications may apply.

If I am not to be given what must only be considerered as a fair opportunity for an ASBO I can only wonder why I am not ASBO worthy?

Have I not been that really irritating bitch that so deserved to be fucked up at your coat heels?

Have I not been the one that denied your mysogynistic wet dreams?

Was I not the one that died for you? And smiled at the gift?

Have you not had your pleasure of me yet?

Give ME an ASBO that I may ever share with my brothers yet!

ASBO, ASBO, ASBO, ASBO, ASBO, ASBO, ASBO, ASBO. ASBO .

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

How come all you guys get to have an ASBO and we don't I thought we were allies I may organize a protest on my side of the pond.

Just read that one of our super surveillance groups has been investigating the Quakers. Real threat to our safety, the Quakers.

Monday, 19 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

I know how to punctuate. My keyboard is being stubborn. Probably the Lay's Salt and Vinegar chip diet.

Monday, 19 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

OOOOh my head! Note to self, do not blog after third bottle of wine!

Monday, 19 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home