@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

MaMa D's Merry Dance

I know, I know, you thought it was just me and you, but before we go any further it only seems fair to warn you that my stats show I've had 3,206 hits so far this month!

Yeah Babe!

So I just wanted to say Welcome, thanks for visiting, I hope you are enjoying MS D's Merry Dance and that you will continue to visit and tell all your friends!

Don't forget to Google out or hit the Google add button, I've made $4.80 so far this month so clearly someone's not doing their bit!

Season's Greetings!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tololy said...

Congrats!!! I hear you about the google ad & search, I recently installed those and I am not impressed. LOL

Well, keep up the nice posts, Mother Damnable. That's all the marketing you need.

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Thanks Tololy :>)

I'm such a Numbers Queen I couldn't resist a bit of a brag!

(Not nearly as impressive as your news)

Thanks again for your kind words.

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  
Blogger Davo said...

Seasons Greetings, MD. I managed to get a look at your pic. Is that you? Heavens, you wouldn't care to wave a magic wand and summon up an airfare to England by any chance? (grins)

Friday, 23 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Davo, thank you so much for visiting here, yep that's me!

I believe you've already visited, and very welcome you will always be chuckles!

Friday, 23 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home