@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Friday, December 02, 2005

Lindt and Sprungli

“Maitre Chocolatier Suisse Depuis 1845

Excellence Intense Orange

Created with passion by the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt, Excellence Intense Orange is the perfect balance of flavours and texture. Discover smooth, dark chocolate with tender pieces of orange and slivers of almond. You will find that the thin shape of Excellence allows the chocolate to melt perfectly in the mouth revealing a superior taste experience.”

Mmmmmmm

4 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

Thank you, now I'm drooling on the keyboard. I love Lindt chocolates but in Oz they are so expensive but now I have to go out in the rain and wind because I have no willpower. Damn you Damnable. At least you didn't post a photo, that would have been cruel.

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Ha Ha! Actually I'm getting better now myself I can just go in a shop and inhale and get a chocolate buzz going on.

This year I discovered Chocolate mint, you can just rub the leaves and inhale!

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  
Blogger dawniy said...

chocolate mint ............. ok now I have to get some of that!!

Monday, 05 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

I can send you a cutting as long as the plant survives the winter :>)

Monday, 05 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home