@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

Freya Goddess of Love and Beauty


Freya Queen of the Valkyries


"Queen of the warrior-women,
Frejya of the Black Swordhand,
Mistress of Magic, enchantments deep,
You who beckon to fallen heroes,
Harken to this your child.
I would weave strong magic for protection,
Deep magic to bind and chasten.
I lift up my sword to repel all attackers.
Beware, foul troublemakers!
For Freyja whispers her spells in my ear.
Freyja, Queen of the Valkyries, stands at my side."


Friday is named for Freya.

4 Comments:

Blogger George Breed said...

I love Freya and always have.

Friday, 30 December, 2005  
Blogger wildpic said...

welcome to the land of swords ...
cherubimon is watching u !

Friday, 30 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

I've been reading silently because there's really nothing to add.

Happy New Year to all.

Saturday, 31 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Hiya Wildpic :>)

Happy New Year!

Saturday, 31 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home