@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Flying Visit

We just got home from a flying visit to Nannie Rose and Grandad Ray’s house, where we saw Tomkyns for the first time in several months, he is the son of Mysti and has grown from the ball of fluff that left us into the most beautiful silky Tom cat. He is very bouncy and Ray had hours of fun playing with him, though he did cut a bit rough!

Rose and Ray have just returned from a trip to Egypt and had a lovely time they stayed at the Titanic resort and water park so water slides were the order of the day.

They bough me back the most lovely coin belt for belly dancing, it’s pink with sequins and gold (coloured) coins, I’ve promised a couple of Rainbow Families to perform my best fertility dance for them and belly dancing is so empowering to women I’ll be shimmying and jangling my way towards the week end :>)

I did hear that Maya Evans was arrested, by 14 policemen for reading the names of all the injured and dead from the Iraq war, outside the gates to Downing Street but have been unable to find out more so if anyone has any info I’d be glad to be enlightened.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Oooh, belly dancing. I'm hopefully starting a class next month. Can't wait - have wanted to learn how to do it for ages now.

Just wandered over here from Dawniy's new list - nice blog. :D Know exactly what you mean about wanting your books around - it's like having a houseful of peaceful old friends around and it isn't quite the same if they're shut away in boxes.

Thursday, 08 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Good for you Kris! I love it and often tie on my belts to dance as I do my housework :>)

You are so right concerning the books peaceful old friends indeed, thank you for your comments.

You're welcome here any time :>)

Friday, 09 December, 2005  
Blogger Brownie said...

I have read about Maya Evans on other blogs. just put her name into a Technorati search to see what people are saying - mainly it is OUTRAGE.
Nobody (10 Downing) wants to be confronted with the truth of their actions. War = BUSINESS. follow the money. huge sales by British firms who make bombs landmines arms etc. Blair is looking after THEM.

Saturday, 10 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Brownie,

Thank you for your comments.

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home