@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Aries, Aries Rising

Yeah well, I don't remember asking to be born, but I've been lumbered with this Aries Aries rising thing, which means I am a catalyst I change people, I don’t mean to it just happens. One minute I’m having a normal conversation in the pub next thing I know some Joe has turned into Jack the Giant Killer and is freaking out in the corner.

When I was younger I would attract every psychopath within a 30-mile radius, I spent my teens and early twenties wondering why all the blokes I met were mad and bad, then they turned into pussycats purring at my touch. Growling at anybody else who tried to get through their barriers. Once I learned to say

“No thank you, you can’t buy me a drink because you’re probably a psychopath!”

Life did get a bit easier.

You may think I’m this or that but imagine how it is for me to be inside this! It’s difficult, I tippety toe around people daring them to be constant, not wanting to be the one that breaks their hearts, not wanting to be a leader, not wanting to be the one that everyone looks at when I walk into a room.

I didn’t deal the cards I’m just playing the hand I was given, I play well, I may beat you or I may fold, does it really matter?

I never meant to change you, I loved the way you were.

Today I have been listening to my “Aries” CD

Wagner ~ The Ride of the Valkyries
Vivaldi ~ Spring, From the Four seasons
Schumann ~ Traumerel (Dreaming)
Verdi ~ La Donna e Mobile
Delibes ~ Pizzicato from Sylvia
Strauss ~Radetzky March Opus 228
Orff ~ Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi, From Carmina Burana
Holst ~ Mars, the bringer of War, From The Planets Suite

It helped.

6 Comments:

Anonymous musosufi said...

this is great! :-)

Thursday, 15 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

:>) Your blog is great!

http://motherdamnable.blogspot.com/2005/11/i-died-for-beauty.html

Thursday, 15 December, 2005  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I am a Leo but I love every piece on the Aries CD.

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

I know all but the two on your cd and I'll check them out. The Radetsky is wonderful. We watch New Year's Eve from Vienna every year and they always close with the Radetsky.

I'm an Aries (barely - April 19) but I don't know enough to know anything else about it. If I knew the time of day I was born, it might help but I don't - just that it was nighttime in 1938 in Syracuse, New York.

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

sorry - LAST two on your cd etc.

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

JT, we are both fire signs :>)

..and Granny!

Fire Power!

Friday, 16 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home