@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh for the Wisdom of Solomon

As I watch the news tonight I wonder how we can unravel the tangled threads?

I hear my brothers and sisters in Iraq, I feel for their pain and I ask that Lord Mohamed and My Lady Fatima please lend their wisdom. I am reminded of my time in the Middle East and I remember so well the beauty and wisdom and the unfailing kindness I was shown and I know families who live happily alongside brothers and sisters in Saudia as neighbours living happily together.

My heart breaks again as I hear of my Brother and sisters, the Elephants again to be murdered, why? Why? The Mothers already stolen, great tradition and love almost lost. A Sanctuary promised and again betrayal, again and again.

The police, again, evicting children, in Kennington, lives destroyed FOR WHAT? Tomorrow the battle goes on Babylon obscenity continues and I’m so fucking sick of it.

I hear of plots of Murder between Blair and Bush, cold-blooded murder, what were they thinking? Never mind surreal I feel positively fucking primeval;

Why in a democracy is Tony Blair the only one allowed to speak? We all have a voice in a democracy, yet every time I speak some one tells me to be quiet, how quietly do I need to speak before they will listen?

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Many of us on this side of the Atlantic are as heartsick as you.

Sometimes I feel silly with our little weekly "vigil" but at least it's something and public opinion here has finally begun to turn.

Not that our "leader" ever listens to the voice of the people. His handlers wouldn't allow it.



for what it's worth, I despair. I'm actually almost grateful my Army Nat'l Guard son hurt his back rather badly last week. He was on the list to go soon.

It's really something when a mother prefers disc surgery to the alternative.

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The universe is an unfinished symphony

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Then let the music play on

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home