@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Guinness Punch

Ok for those of you who need to know Guinness Punch is a wonderful autumnal drink that I discovered this year.

We went to the South Bank Festival and I had Jerk Chicken and Rice and Peas for lunch, to compare the taste to what I've been cooking at home, at the stall they were offering Guinness punch but at £5.00 a drink I thought not!

When I got home I asked friends for their recipe for Guinness punch It's

Condensed milk, Guinness

Zap in the blender, pour over ice sprinkle the top with Nutmeg.

Mmmmmm Lovely, especially for those "Hair of the dog" days and when you need to eat but just can't face food. How much condensed milk and how much Guinness is really up to you dear reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home