@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}
Google

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

For Shame

I popped over to Kennington this morning, to be a witness really, as to how £5,000,000 was being stolen from the good people, Babylon were there playing their silly games even trying to put the ‘fluence on Damnable Jr, can you imagine? He’s fine we found a ball and played ball games in the park and left the contamination alone.

We met some lovely people each confused as to how so much money could be spent on such a huge police operation and yet there is never money for repairs or play areas for the children, no money for the young men and women to have a community area, but always enough money for destruction.

I played my own game for a while, popping up behind police lines, clearing the atmosphere, sending love, we watched and waited.

You can’t kill the spirit,
She is like the mountain
Old and strong and she
Goes on and on and on
and on and on and on

A small enough thing to do I know, I just hope I helped, remember that those also serve who only stand and wait.

"Almost everything you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." -

Mohandas K. 'Mahatma' Gandhi (1869-1948) Indian Political, Spiritual Leader

7 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I'm ashamed I don't keep up with London news unless something hits the headlines. What's up with police and Kensington that costs 5,000,000 lbs (sorry I need to find the sign sometime if I'm going to be talking to you).

Just wondering if it's something specific or just the government pretending they're doing something like we have here.

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Granny, bless you, don't be ashamed because you can't keep up with everything whoever could?

There was a squat where people lived for 25 years, they provided a cafe, internet and a children's play project.

The Police operation cost £3,000,000 plus a local councillor has stolen £2,000,000.

It's just the same old, same old I suppose people were helping to keep the community strong and that would never do would it?

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

£5,000,000 got it.

I'm still an idiot. Is a squat like people staying illegally (like squatters here)?

I'm going to google Kensington and see what I can pick up.

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

Granny you are so sweet, I loved your Pumpkin Pie even across the big pond, I won't hear you say such things!

Yes a Squat is where people liberate property that has been neglected.

It's Kennington, not Kensington. though you might find something intersting there.

By the way I love the new look of you blogg, I'm glad you kept the purple, it suits you so well.

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

I found lots of squats in Kensington but nothing that fit. I'll look of Kennington and see what pops up.

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  
Blogger Granny said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4483950.stm

this must be it. I didn't see anything about embezzlement yet.

We had something similar in San Francisco years ago in a building called the International Hotel.

I'll see if I can find it for you.

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  
Blogger Mother Damnable said...

I couldn't get the link to work but no worries.

I'll have to do a google myself for the squats in Kensington.

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home